KPI can be defined and used only in analysis grid view. After certain analysis is executed and results are show in grid view, right click on any cell will show options to define KPI threshold for:
- Grid view KPI - for every value in grid KPI will be shown based on a single KPI threshold on grid level
- Column KPI - for every value in specified column KPI will be shown based on a KPI threshold on a given column
- Cell KPI – KPI will be show for a specified cell with threshold that is defined uniquely for that cell
KPI definition panel will show up with KPI details for a given element. To define a KPI it is necessary to define:
- Scoring pattern –“Increasing is better” (higher values are better), “Decreasing is better” (lower values are better).
- “Good” limit – values over this limit are show as “Success” KPI icon,
- “Bad” limit – values bellow this limit are shown with “Fail” KPI icon.